SEVEN REASONS TO CHOOSE BRNO AS YOUR NEW HOME TOWN
With almost 400,000 inhabitants, Brno is the second-largest city in the Czech Republic and the centre of the South Moravian Region. And what are the most common reasons for foreigners to choose this city for their next life?
- Brno is characterized by a high quality of life. The main directions are science and research innovation. A large number of foreigners live in Brno, i.e. an interesting cosmopolitan society, a combination of a wide range of services, quality of life, environment, nature in the city and a pleasant climate;
- The Czech Republic is one of the safest countries in the world;
- Brno has huge food and drink scene – for inspiration check the food and drink link;
- High level of quality health services are available to everyone.
- Major Czech and foreign companies are thriving in Brno, which generates interesting job offers. At the same time, the emergence of start-ups and young innovative companies is fully supported here. There are several universities and scientific and research centres that offer employment for both young and experienced scientists;
- Brno is a great starting point for exploring the region and surrounding countries – it is located near three Central European capitals (Prague, Vienna, Bratislava);
- Brno has paid on average the most into culture (in comparison with all other cities in Czech Republic). You can find plenty of exhibitions, concerts, lectures, and open air festivals. You can find more information here.
If you are still hesitating, check here and you will discover more reasons for Brno.