Services - Fees
Public Administration Contact Point – Czech POINT
MMB Information Centre
Malinovského nám. 3, 601 67 Brno, Czech Republic
Ground floor, door no. 019
Phone: +420 542 173 586
Czech POINT office hours
Monday: 8.00 – 17.00
Tuesday: 8.00 – 12:00, 12:30 – 14.00
Wednesday: 8.00 – 17.00
Thursday: 8.00 – 12:00 12:30 – 14.00
Friday: 8.00 – 13.00
The Brno City Hall issues verified outputs from public administration information systems (hereinafter referred to as "ISVS") through the contact point of public administration – the Czech POINT office – upon request.
A certified output is a document that was created by a complete transfer of an extract from the ISVS from electronic to paper form. Such a document issued by the Brno City Municipality is a public document.
The Czech POINT office provides the following services:
- extracts from the Cadastre of Real Estate /public records/
- verified image of the cadastral map /public records/
- extracts from the Register of Trade Licensing (public section) /public records/
- extracts from Public Registers (Federal Register, Foundation Register, Register of Institutes, Register of Associations of Unit Owners, Commercial Register, Register of Public Benefit Corporations) /public records/
- extracts from the Criminal Register
- natural person /non-public records/
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/1191 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2016 on promoting the free movement of citizens by simplifying the requirements for the presentation of certain public documents in the European Union and amending Regulation (EU) No 1024/2012, it is possible to apply for an extract from the Criminal Register in another EU language from 19.3.2020.
- legal entity /public records/
- extracts of a driver's score /non-public records/
- extracts of a patient's electronic prescriptions /non-public records/
- extracts from the List of Qualified Suppliers /public records/
- extracts from the Insolvency Register /public records/
AUTHORIZED DOCUMENT CONVERSION
- authorized conversion of documents from electronic to paper form of the document
- authorized conversion of documents from paper to electronic form of the document
- Register of participants in the operation of the ISOH car wreck module (Waste Management Information System) /non-public records/
- Acceptance of the submission of the Trade Register for a natural or legal person
BASIC REGISTRY AGENDAS
- extract of data from the population register (ROB)
According to Regulation (EU) 2016/1191 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 6 July 2016 on promoting the free movement of citizens by simplifying the requirements for the submission of certain public documents in the European Union and amending Regulation (EU) No 1024/2012, it is possible to apply for a multilingual standard form confirming the fact of the place of residence to the Extract of Data from the Population Register from 16 February 2019.
- public extract of data from the Register of Persons (ROS)
- non-public extract of data of a natural person doing business from the register of persons
- extract on the use of data from the population register
- record of the use of data from the register of persons
- request for change of data in the population register
- request for a complaint of data when a discrepancy is found in the register of persons
- request for the provision of data to a third party
AGENDAS OF THE INFORMATION SYSTEM OF DATA BOXES
- setting up a data box
- issuance of new access data
Other agendas of the data box information system:
- adding an authorized person to access the data box
- revocation of access by an authorised person
- inaccessibility of a data box that was set up on request
- re-access to the data box that was set up on request
- enabling the receipt of postal data messages (PDZ)
- cancellation of the possibility of receiving postal data messages (PDZ)
- notification of a change of the statutory body
- settlement of a complaint about receiving access data to the data box
The below mentioned administrative fees are set by the Act No. 634/2004 Coll. on Administrative Fees, as amended.
- Issuance of verified outputs from the Cadastre of Real Estate, Public Registers, Register of Trade Licensing, as well as extracts of a person's score, extract of el. patient prescriptions, extracts from the List of Qualified Suppliers and the Register of Participants in the Operation of the ISOH Car Wreck Module and the Insolvency Register are subject to an administrative fee of CZK 100 for the first page of the extract and CZK 50 for each additional and commenced page.
- The issuance of a certified output from the Criminal Register is subject to an administrative fee of CZK 100 for the receipt of an application for an extract from the Criminal Register.
- Activities within the agenda of the information system of data boxes are carried out free of charge.
- Authorized conversion is charged an administrative fee of CZK 30 for each started page.
- The administrative fee for carrying out identification and drawing up a public document on identification is set at CZK 200.
- The issuance of a multilingual standard form is not subject to a fee (this does not affect the charging of the Extract of Data from the Population Register).